11/03/2022

OU language (AR that line, its at 4th)

I have the 

Spiritual as the symmatry

then 

Mountain Keanu ends at Many zillion uz ux

This is a funny things I see....SETH!!!!!

 

Am                       Not

Buffalo                  He (e with a hat)

To Create              AR

Fly, to Fly              [ne]

He                           Noi (o end with a hat)

Lords of All World    Tim Qo Tu

Mountain      fog

Noble            no (o with a hat)

Original          Ku'

Plant              Dag

Spiritual         fi  fige

Plant              Dag

To write, or writing         dow

I Love God                    Po-o-Tu

Many zillion                   uz ux



Let me guess

Keanu = Spiritual (This brand New Harry Potter would be)

Plant = Simon or Eben Pagan

To write, or writing = Karen (Hermione)

I Love God = Ginny Wheasley

Many zillion = Dean (Harry Potter Dean, with Ginny)



No comments:

Post a Comment