11/11/2022

My turn, do you have any drunk and drive records, drugs history, impaired, fallen on your head, medical what complication history? Allergy?

What is your blood pressure? Have you ever been to jailed or got detained?  Do you have a GPA, meaning you have IQ those kinds? Do you use computer?

Like the drug repossess, one of those word inside your car? 

I personally don't like marriage, but I don't have debts, my ex bf has debts, and his entire junk offspring has debts on mortgage. 

I prefer she doesn't get marry, so I have your debts. 

I have a PCAT score, you have any score? My would be 97 on chemistry, but math only 92 percentile, meaning my textbook needs to be sold before next year semester or else I have no more my money back......you see. Money is by number, its by per digits, American human has nothing but debts, you need to disclose to my mother your entire debts.....I prefer she doesn't really get those marriage stuffs going. 

Do you want to tell me certain numbers or situation of the total, I can tell you by brain clearance, you will be the history of my past? 

Do you want to invite all of your side junks +  my mother's side junks, splitting some money lunch? I look this, the most harmless human being on Earth. You should prepare your speech and your money statue. My brother is CFA 1 and 2 and 3, working in the Pharmecutical, my sister is an accountant. They both do things with the brain on money. My jobs were on paper how to pronounce A or B or C. You don't seem to relate how someone eating their table food, the entire screen behinds are blacken all over...whatever side your big long Thanksgiving Table?







 

No comments:

Post a Comment