11/06/2022

Making a living in this world, for example, me Anna....since that 2014, I am not sure if that would be the year on. My only money will come from the Legal Court itself. That paycheck they issues.

Its probably not a thing everyone says why they cannot issue the paycheck. They have a Tax ID on it, I am not even sure they meant its the local law court, or Supreme Court America. The total combines, I still require to file the tax. 

Because of the movies, I telling everyone I might disappear, since that Lee CADS Tutor, we both have their New York State Issues paycheck. Mine might be just a lot more than him. 

But then, I have no more jobs. Well, UB Nursing Ph.D program, that is more like, probably Erin's tool purchasing fee. I don't remember if its UB Ph.D Title issues. I only getting an orientation at their department. There is no prove on those.

How funny, if my future existence its only Law, and Medical Board / Pharm Boards, because it started at the Percentile, I have 2 subjects over 90 +, I suppose to believing it those are the real scores, but you all looking funny to me. 92 and 97?

I file a lawsuit to warning all below Pixie Standard.....because they might die in 20 years, every time they leave their line 20 feet or what....cases. I used to say that. So also this Prince Harry, I declare all in-line private organization that is not State or Federal owns lawsuit. There is a reason I doing that.

For example, AIG 2008. 

I guess, the best advice someone will give to you anyhow....it will never be the Corperate ideas, but your State University like I say it again and again. State and Federal. It is outside the System of your University World, but ....You just meeting Dr.T, will ensure you knowing it UB standard, he may talk to you, that doesn't mean he will hire you, or UB hire him to hire you.


You getting a stable job, you urgently trying to be a mature person talking as the Federal or the State Standard, you just didn't get the jobs.

But you planning on learning how to Trumpet on Google Paychecks, that is Digital Worlds.

So you focus on both. 




No comments:

Post a Comment