11/06/2022

If I starting living in UB, and never stop touching their every wall starting from UB Downtown where I change my name before the Judge arrives in my citizen passport, that is one extra running I go alone myself down there.

I didn't say I touch their every wall.

Just when I end up the paycheck if from UB, that is UB their every wall? The physical walls. 

You trying to get the jobs no matter what, eventually ending up in Teaching at UB. University at Buffalo. You don't start at each their UB wall, you start at their each pavement road? 

Human UB they listen to IPod. 

My mother used to telling me I am weak vision, and I might be blind. I end up in Cayce Edgar getting a manual, those printed ugly Tesla biography like Venus, those print and fonts. Its not a book. 



No comments:

Post a Comment