11/01/2022

If you stop putting the food inside your mouth, you will be 10x happier, save Food money+Drink money+Medical expense+Foot expense

To my age, I am getting to 40s, some of you already passing the 40 already. You don't see you have an extra cost, you want to call nick and asking him, his everyone around bracket, how it turn out and the total costs? Because those things do exist.

You have to plan now.

Juicing in America culture are so much easier. You have the English langauge, expert say, MD ready to pitch in, knowledge to recite the words. You have supplement even. I didn't say the entire Eben Pagan's closet I don't check before I throw out? These industry in America are very real. Asian they eat to washing the kidney? Same medical burden to the government. Maybe those things are not calculated....I am the celestial human. 

The same costs that you save, you can put to restore my aging mode, or cooking injury, like I show you my left hand, so this side, my ear and my arm has small those dots bump, I need to take it off like the Hospital medical equipment. Those are the cosmetic and beauty thing. Most time you handle are illness. 

In America its very very very expensive. VERY expensive.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment