11/01/2022

I told you California beach are cold water, your foot, cannot go in? That is what you called the beach life? So freezing cold.

We don't have a beach house here in Taiwan like America way. But I been to here Beaches when i was young. I told Ryoya human those Muji 無印良品 they sell stuffs. Several years ago. I know what was the beach. I used to thought its every beach you go swimming. 

You cannot do that.

Taiwan or Thailand you can. Not America.....anywhere I think. I never been to Florida, but...where is the south? 

Cancum Mexico, that is where Craig Ballantyne human at. Canada its very very cold.

I just didn't have money to stay in Taiwan those time, finding a job. But if my future salary its in American currency, I can do more than fine here in Taiwan. I telling you, you all eating your way to bankcrupt, you eat 3 meals a day, do you see my video, what is the plate I have?

My plate look like that, you plate?

In America, your one food dish its your minimum wage per hour. Meaning you getting 3 jobs getting a rent house monthly you don't stay in? 8 dollar, and do you really eating that one thing in life per meal? I used to think you eat only one thing in America like 8 dollars its your per meal price. You share another dish with another friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment