11/02/2022

If GE gives money to Nick, like you mean Legal Statues like Tesla? They owe money. But they can decide their better on their own will. I will tell you what nick supposes to provide me money.

Yeah!  About every trips I take, its half money, goes to him.

First trip for example, 800 US dollars. You can just imagine every trips he saying until last trip, i have no more money, he drags me to see his dying aunty, in Montreal. I live in the SUV, he goes to another family, with a younger son. He proven his days of Worth.

That I didn't pay, but there are other trips money starting Thailand. I made into a check, and every money other than the Will money he gives to his grand kids. If you finding it out, it will be you want to kill him every term, I am telling you. Don't ask me about those. 

AGT Charlies, that is my money. 1000 US dollars, for that demo you see inside your camera.  He never gives me ANY money.




No comments:

Post a Comment