11/27/2022

Dean, remember how we used to always talk? !

How Tamang saying me and you are bf and gf, to that standard his other girlfriends? Like AOL !!

This is about that Britney to inquisitive Simon Cowell. She had a Justin Timberlake, to go and message him. I see the same video, I say that is Dean, everywhere.

You mean you finding your own Matt on the video, you calling him, or messaging him or Sarah blonde hair Britney Crazy with Tim bf, or Heather the Jewish curls hair, or Daniel? They are very very very fat girls. But if they are slim down...You mean my side of 亞斯 saying Inelia Benz to the High School Musical, or my mother? She used to curl iron her own hair.

That Dean's Womenizer? 

You want to inquisitive Dean, what we are currently talking about including that Britney Womenizer? Its a copy scanning machine in UB Capen, or Lockwood? You mean the scanning machines?

The scanning machine didn't really fade out, but....I think most worlds are wireless by now. And I think that supposed to be in the Lockwood, Wing walking out of that his work space, somewhere there?

I didn't really use it? Ask Wing?


I can just say my term, both Dean or me, don't know what that is Womenizer video.



No comments:

Post a Comment