11/27/2022

China is not supposed to have a problem. But I take some time to breath, or everyone else on the Legal Court, they cannot get those things wrong, when I say there are balloons.

The mean time, its the guys...their whatever. They were told.

I told them last year, like a rehearsal. No one force it to make it happened, just running inside the brain, for changing a location.

So everyone can breath. 

You just imagine you are princess by next day, why don't you fight on with your world. When I get my money, I change my mind? 

You don't make other's breath, not me breathing, not your parents breath, not anyone associate with you as long as....no one breath and finding a ground in the time span, of the preparation. 

I set a plan, did I do anything other than talking?

No comments:

Post a Comment