11/19/2022

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅช Are you ever regret you pick that study, for the rest of your life, your direction has to be that?! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅช

You know you have a passion to stick in it no matter what, the whole years, the whole decades pass?

๐Ÿ’ You so sure about that? You want nothing but the math in your soul, your mind, your every peripheral are nothing but math? Did you reason with yourself what you wish for? You are wishing to be me Anna, you mean, no karma pressure from anyone, just one chart....for the rest of my life? I thought I done better than that, really....of many other relevant discoveries I have. I just didn't publish the whole book, I burn down everything through that Iphone?

๐Ÿฅช You cannot be on the very Top, like the periodic Table, you have to realize, you can only does those everyone does in the University, including that was how Lee started?! You have to enter a real environment to keep researching. Meaning having a thesis starting on your undergraduate to all the way get through all the Ph.D, to Post Doc, to then hoping to get hire somewhere the White community those Professor agreeing with you?

You didn't think I was gambling, I had a no future to start, those things in my room? ITs no matter what, I gonna give up my life for this....you ever think what I actually thought about. Not just my life completely ruin, its no matter what I have no future whatsoever?


Did you determine what you yourself as a a girl can take in life, what put in front of you, in case you pushing it to succeed? What are those preparation you can handle no matter what? Just every theory you then, you imagine you pitch in by others tutoring to you?

Which theory you imagine you can do just that?

Be in inside your hand? By chance?


No comments:

Post a Comment