10/23/2022

You want to do a decent thing for yourself? Get a book diary....writing, "I thought"

High School ends at..... "I thought."

College UB ends at Pete's wedding... "I thought"

UB after, "I thought"

First marriage failure human population on quota keyword: Divorce women, "I thought"

Try the next 5 to 10 years then 20 years, you thought 2 or 3 more times....

Fart it gas each time.

That will be 1 2 3 4, four times on the Past, to how you seeing yourself one day Full Life, this is exactly whom you, what you are, how you are.

I made the greatest newspaper on every headline news tomorrow. I am telling you. 

Looking at your mirror, and touching your jar line with those hair grey or white, or with an eye glasses, its every 20 years "I thought". Touching that wrinkle....its every thought you keep Thought. 

You want a story, and that story it Self-made this one. You mean it you chosen it your life exactly you know it how. You have a better way re-write that? I perfectly good at it.  I go to tell NASA the vivid Life lesson not on the Material Science, how I enlighten my mind on the Past memory unfold to those TV drama, no one making a choice. Its a self made- choices! 

Juicy, and gaseous perfect stories. 

"Mirror mirror on the wall, whom is the fairest to that all?"



No comments:

Post a Comment