10/17/2022

You need some motivation in life, like.....for the White race, those romance games, makes you get up going.....I understand.

We don't have a welfare in our culture, like America, you getting the food stamp, or shelter.

We are over-populated, we cannot afford on those games, you imagine you need the self motivation or the romance idea.

And when I Anna getting an empty air jobs, I still need to get the paper works in orders, not just you see on the website, those other back it up, sometimes I have things I have to putting them in order, whatever that means to you.

The photo, the necklace, the decoration, in my budget. I don't do those stretching my money, so my face looks less glowing.....those are on the food expense, I live on the liquids, will save my time in chewing, or preparation, or washing, or cooking......really. 

I am too busy to imagine a lot of things I need or don't need. You didn't prioritize what other people ahead of you putting their plots, when you getting on those dating games, okay? That is what I will tell you. Those human will have a better positions, so they will plot, for their own benefits. 



No comments:

Post a Comment