10/31/2022

๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’ž You don't feel ashame every day on my comic books, what are your reading in your kid thriller murder trial stuffs? ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’ž

With the blood or thriller again? ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’ž

https://youtu.be/TO7XZ-epjqM 


 

I personally can tell you.....

in 2014, that was never a karmic reason to imagine a Neo. But then if you really really really asking me if in the 90s, I ever really cared about this.....


You mean the first half of the 90s, or the second half of the 90s? You know, after that Keanu things 2014, right now will be 10 years soon pass. If That time they are so hurtful, this Simon Cowell, Keanu Reeve and Eben Pagan, turning into the girls format and married whichever this Earth Prince, I really don't.....scream at all really. Wish you all be super happy! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment