10/31/2022

Becuase 元氣小子 or 魔動王 its more kid format. I used to grow up....seen a few time BTX 鋼鐵神兵 That is...more handsome, as the younger bgirls, but these TV don't stay long at my Outer class after the school, I have to go to the writing class, or something Go Game.

I cannot watch any of this boy's TV

Probably until finish the elementary school, I can start to read the comic books, or really watching anything on TV, but I told you already.

Its the Sailor Moon the Black and White comic books. Not the TV.

There are so many this story in written format. If you all so into those romance, you can just go and pick your own book from 90s, all the way now 2022. That entire site are free now? 

You are impaired and inept human.  

BTX is not popular....so I don't really tell you about it. Its more....warring, and you staying on the air, one of those. They are adults formats.

The other ones more kids format might be more popular. 

I tell you BTX first, becasue the drawing, that will be most remembrance to me. Even I was just a kid, its not popular, but it will be me like the most. Its the drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment