10/23/2022

You are debating to me, if you can live your life Without LOVE. Some human born without Love....in case you haven't heard enough how it becoming today. Nothing soften.....right.

.... Queen die without Love, she had an announcement in the Christmas. Their kids didn't tell me, it was about her. I thought was about Harry. And she die.....

So I have to change that tones a bit, realizing, your White Girls Worlds, are exactly made....including the guys too on Love. You need that foster feeling, on date without a date no matter what, to carrying a hope in life, saying ET plotting you every step the way, how about saying that was my life all the way?

I have no shame to be in any kind of stories myself really....



You need that competitive heart, to your past guys if he has a girl....whatever that means. Mine not yet dead....not very soon to be dead, hanging there. He didn't feel anything better in his life with all this I say.

You didn't form a family to start that relationship. You jump right back in without the College sweet heart, its the high school nature ones. And you meant it this contract, its forever never be bound to anyone from UB no matter what.

I taken that will result something in the court room if ET agrees through the Classify.

Isn't that what you want it?


Age 40

My mother was raising us, 3 kids with a lunch box, I ate in the school til I become the UB. She has a wish, exactly like that 6+1 MD parents wish. She knows them so well, her own kids....

You have a Ginny in the bottle wish, how funny....her name is Ginny Weasley Red hair.


In your age right now, in case all things go so well as you plan, your new life begins without the Past, you breathing, feeling how good that feel?

So starting at 40 years old, its a brand new love on field games. You are on your own. I don't care about parents wish, or your wish. I don't talk to you, not just me telling Dean...the whole...20 years, to ends up on TV, not a word I say, to your best friends, why it sounds like I lie to you all....I never talk to you all in person that well.

The girls talk, what can be that talk anyway?


Sorry, this girl has an eye bag guys???!

What....well, maybe more like the Bride War that fatter guy combine to Simon looks.

But this is your new hope, on my monitor. One of those looks like Tony Robbin, or Charmed 2nd girl demonic look.....something like that to this video. So....no, not classify that look. 

Well, you  might have the options on the dating manual anyway, right?



Your father its in the photo that guy, or??? He used to be black hair chulby, fat on the....body weight. When I seeing something, I cannot understand whom I am talking to,....anymore.

They all look about the same for some strangest reason.

We used to have a principle looks like your dad 20 years ago, chulby, in KY high school.




No comments:

Post a Comment