10/07/2022

You all don't look like a couple to me...."Our 5 am morning rounte, doctor +nurse"

Next by...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSMB63GMfWM

Victoria Secrets. No, I haven't watched this.

You know what it looks like to me? Cleopatra 埃及豔后 

Its after DART testing, beside its none of you writing a report or a journalist to go grilling them, or the Science committee do the final evaluation. I sitting there pretending?

You can say its an official time, you can lose weight, and having everyday mode to get ready on Gala? Its a fun things for you to do? 

Everyday Gala?! 


Do you follow the trend in the Top Model's World? Like you listening to how the Victoria Secrets any kinds of the interview behind, or their select the Top Angel?

Do you making a note on what they say, what they do, how they got trained?

So you are not going to be a nun, so unconventional. You don't have a want to becoming more like them? Some kinds of the superficiality? On the Monitor, to photo shoot?

Your IPad....

Facial, Diet, Fitness, Look on your own eye sight, how to focus, do you film yourself? You seeing how you "Target your eyesight,".....to me, its you cannot see...... When we used to be in APO, I didn't think we dress anything bad....Kim didn't look like random, I wasn't? A lot of people are not serious, but somewhat, a make-up, the face???

Your hair, or you cut your hair?

Your.....Old Navy, what you have today in the outlet? Is that I say to Seth or JC....

"Most cannot see.....not in the light, not in the dark included."





No comments:

Post a Comment