10/07/2022

Tiny House - I think I can just cut my current house, to makes the same things....everyone has nothing but glueing on my video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsabgLmmWZc

So let's say, you know what my current places are.

You put that small container L direction to the right. At the kitchen side.

So

================================= 

   _________

   |                |

   |                |_____________________

   |                                                      |

   | _____________________________|       

 

Kinda like those DNA alphabet looking (RNA)   

Top, washer/dryer at the left side (2 Bar)

Below, that is the current Kitchen, a little walkway, bathroom, desk, my bed.

Its the container bigger, or my current places bigger?  

Or I just get the 2 container, really, the rest are the space, or hang a TV somewhere

Washer /dryers its where the guest sleep air bags. I know what is an air bag, how amazing. 

I don't like deck. I like those white, egg white those concrete floor, flatten down....all the way.

 

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment