10/22/2022

When nick tried to be vegetarian 1998, he made the promise to God I guess....he didn't know there is the mock meat, you can eat beside the salad.

Salad have many different combination, but I don't eat those industry lettuce. Those perfectly looking lettuce. 

There are a lot of things I don't eat them. For my mother its too cold, or she say there are bacteria in it too, she is not feeling well.

Nick doesn't buy that kinds of the lettuce netiher, he getting more of those container green leafy they sell in Canada.

I usually cooked the Chinese vegetable, cooking in the water. I just feeling to do those boiling stuffs myself, not so raw myself, if you saying that. My raw stuffs would be cucomber, or carrots shredded with avocado. These 3 things are all skin peeled off. They are enclosed types of vegetables. 

Let's say if I getting more money, I can buy more these colorful purple cabbage in the US? no....I don't eat those kinds of any sorts of those kinds. Shallot I will buy yeah. That is the small purple onion. It doesn't have a lot of meaning to most cullinary, it looks like a side.

But I do know what they are.  

My mother and nick like the celery. No I don't eat celery. 



No comments:

Post a Comment