10/22/2022

I see what Adam Hailey says.....oh ! So Elsa color on Michelle Obama, it means the school lunch program she used to have?

That is a Portrait painting. Tesla has a portrait too, but he is thinner.

You know, some human merits its 3 girls all around him. I used to hear the black race girls gaining a lot of weights too. I have seen that too myself, not just Mexican too.


Now, I remember what they do now in White House. The state of....kind of like the state of dinner, one of those saying?

I didn't feel very good when I gaining some weight up, including the photo. So when I ...before getting to the coughing parts, I told you its very bad, so I stop...but I feel much better coming it down. You mean it was just 3 kg from 66 to 63 roughly saying that. I think my book say up to 67.

But if your entire body shape to that clothing were not like my waist lines, I don't think that is the only 3 kg I mean I feeling much better off....

 


No comments:

Post a Comment