10/31/2022

What are these books if written for me to read? Me? You mean I am that person you read and know?

Most of the readers saying if the girls finding it out, the first kid, to the second child, they will insert that to...what choice, so that will never happened. The legal sense, how she got hurt. Something like that. The exactly things I don't know.

That is what they all say.  The actual analysis.

In your cases....I seen gays, that is why I just tell Dean and unanswer to anyone in UB how those guys +Seth becoming 5 head monster or 9 or 10, to become a giant things how to work out their own karma.

Gays are very very volunerable on their feeling. They have feelings.

If you have enough money, including not money, people can help you to get what you really want it. Those emecity let's say from Last Era....


I tell Eben exactly same things like to most aggression, because Trans-gender, that is more than gays. Within the gays, there is a male part and the female parts.

I stay with the books, you all stay with the Earthly real people. You can just have the court stand out a little bit, Anna's choice stays with the American classify for her own reason, including the romance. She didn't give up her earthly right, her real UB facebook, that is her classmate. Things between their UB ID to face with NSYNC, those are privacy things. Those belongs to her things.

But you can just kind of stand out, if Anna I went to the Court for that Keanu or Eben to One sailor moon comic book, I will just tell you no. I don't care about these things. Not really.

Practically if you just tell me which guys in your peripheral you like, I will see what I can do. Its not I make a choice you need to or you want to.

But gays I will tell you, they got hurt internal badly. So that's my decision I stay aloof, meaning I kinda of given up the entire Earth sphere guys. Those are not real guys, anyway.

There are some real guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment