10/06/2022

Well, nowadays you need to have a job, and a score to talking to the Bank, how to buy a house. Nick and my mother are conditioned, I help them when I can....but the things are, you all hating your parents.

A lot of the conditioned people they have to learn, everything its their learning curves.

I will pay in full, not really doing this chasing money to investment makes double interest everywhere.  Then that doesn't need a credit report scores. That scores are defined by your credit history. Your payment on-time.

I can hear.

You have no saving for even that Tiny House projects. You writing them down, to formulate it well why that is not a fantasy everyone must hand you the money, how to stuff the junks inside, and you all burning down yourself sleeping in it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment