10/06/2022

Bank has this Small Business venture, they lending to the Small Business Owners, when you coming out of a Small Business Proposal, with a back-up, you go face to face in person, sitting down and talk.

I have a lot of stuffs, on my Pinterest, but I will tell you, I never do those imagination called opening up a business. My Father side including his mother, they had nothing but pouring money on fantasy. 

I going along that nick's junks, that doesn't mean I concur any single one of them, nothing but junks, and scamming methods. You go to hell with it.  

I am pretty sure that is Bank, I don't where they say B A N K. They are whichever say in that Pirates of Caribeans, all the pets, and Zawanna only like about them. Zawanna they are the pirates. How funny. 

Birds, police guards dogs, Zawanna, Kail, 亞斯

Its a Red Wood Chair, Heavy....I remember where I seen them. UK library, and that Mask movie Diaz red dress, the bank scene. Is the bank guy the Mask? Working in the bank. uh.....if from this points of views. I know what they say.

You asking the banks. They will tell you, all the red dress girls looking like that. I Anna will tell you, its your IQ and big mouth foul breath jobs, on swimming bikini ideas, Pina Colada on the beach sand....eat it 20 bucks, and you will do it. Bet on it. Mud and the sand. 

There is a certain mud, swimming bikini on filming....set side by side. Its exactly the same, with a mild muscle lining, that is not wrinkle. But that is exactly what it lightly says to imply you.....exactly the story side by side.  

I never doing things with a credit reports, but on that Suzie's show, in the 90s. Where that Ola's movie, Lovely Bones.....She talks about it, I know what it is before I gone to UK. So in my page 2018-2020, I talked to the UK, the First Movie and all the photo stream on Ella Enchanted.

Amy, she is the bank workers without the college. She starting high school, that is as good as her jobs every get. Mercury position, short hair. 

My UK, University of Kentucky, I had a bank, yeah....first time in my life, not all that English words knows, I know what are the basic things. Later on the UB, I had to learn how to purchase a car by myself, then I did. Its a consumer what things you read read read. 

But the credit cards have a standing in your personal credit entitle your name report. I think it will be your working places they can extract that for you? Or when you contact the Bank, to doing the small business, they will be able to access those. If you yourself opening your credit scores, its funny....you all betting on the first month doesn't pay, so the second months has less interests, you could be so blind, really.



No comments:

Post a Comment