10/06/2022

Tomorrow is Friday Night, where you go eating?

My weight has to come down, so I cannot really doing that. 

They are all very thinny right shape looking, exactly like the military. By every inches...you don't want to work on your pimpo photo art, display in the IPad to start, anything online stream? You never have eaten something, next morning, you have a red dot on the mirror, and you have to go to work? And that make-up can put it on?

So....you never decide to hear Buddha says, never eat a thing after Lunch? Meaning no dinner? I eat fruits or spouts. I have the chips.


I feeling I am fallen off their ship, they 2 grabbing me up, so Daniel...oh does looks like Dennis, he is Earth Prince, and I am the bunny?

There is a Gala in the Sailor Moon Balcony.

?? ? That Daniel in the TV needs to pull up his two cheek, probably not that kinds of talking.

That is not Capen floor, its a glasses, I imagine? I don't think that is right.



No comments:

Post a Comment