10/06/2022

Do you want to ask me one things....about the Forever World, if there is something you keep keep eating, and they suck up all your fat in the Lipo....what suckion?

No. 

In the upper worlds, there are still fat people, but their universal belief, has more of those health indicator, more high tech, including the medical. That saying if they are very very very liberal in their political worlds, next by the Royal.....

Well. 

All you girls really needs its be happy, with 4 bubble tea, I will not get jealous really. But if you don't targeting Asia, here its where all the market, food, people, you are in it, you don't feel lonely. One of those things I can tell you. Your attention being occupied, you start to drifting away certain things, you realize, its all the "People's factor." 

In that your subconscious minds, you realize below store its where the foods are. A phone calling a person, its right there are the metro exit. One of those saying. Very normal life. No Classify, just an easy going life, if you make it somehow in life. You struggle in America, its the same you struggling in Asia. Pretty much its all the same. Try to convince Japan, they are a little more standard. 

In CA, I was very stressful because of that. Area 51, you know where that is? In Taiwan, I seeing everything like human to human, market to market, no one talking about classify, I start to coming back not screaming every single day, or too frighten when a ET or worlds in such, I gonna get suck to. Very frighten, yeah.

It disturbs me. 

I did seen them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment