10/03/2022

They were the Christmas concert, or they are ?! I think that blonde = Prince William, he looks like that.

 


oh ! Its the Spicy Pepper ?! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KxrhFhVsfQ


okay, to saying the true words to you.....I used to reading something about the human population, even the muslin are producing a lot of children, saying their religion will take over the Earth, one of those human birth or the children per se.

European in my 30 years ago reading, it was lower on the child producing, due to the economic costs, and when I did land to Europe twice, its very very very expensive, VERY. Its not I came over and take over you any land, practically did you do the human statistic, how many human left on the land?

America has the forclosure 12 years ago, for a long time I remember, and these design Tiny house, are they being paid to do better, or everyone just living worse and worse in America, not really these Shed looking things?

Asia always been a lot of human people at. Including Taiwan did increase their population.



No comments:

Post a Comment