10/03/2022

I am watching youtube....British Accent, the public school is the private school? Bois Johnson Eton College? Why is this Eton college sounds like I heard about it before?

Will I ever gone to school again?

I highly doubts it. You can just repeat things to me exactly what it says on the textbook. I haven't been reading a book at all, the way you saying the novel style, or something, inside the book, you actually reading from the first chapter to the last chapter. Meaning starting on the first page, must be. 

Some kinds of Venture must be those Tom adventure human whom wrote that stuffs at all.

I am not so English well versed, to say how you becoming a professional, pronunciation, the last thing I ever needed to do its to laughing at the classroom, and everyone hear it, and in 16 years down the road, ending up on the magazine. 

Its more of the English comprehensive, you asking me straight what it is, might sound better. I won't lie to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment