10/26/2022

There is an issue, I forgot.... Indoor, I completely blind. I cannot see a thing.

Linkedin

I probably forgotton to tell you ESA, we are trained on the outdoor sun, how my faces are red burnt? Meaning indoor I am blind, that is what happened in our regional. I am blind indoor, both the in-line skate or the volleyball, because both I am outdoor. Where the sky light I can see, everywhere else, I am completely blind indoor those ceiling light.....funny, well. Its the Day When You Find out ! That is not funny....I cannot see a thing.

 

Do only things I can ever be a bimob for....really. I am telling you.


No, those concert? I think its a blind situation too, except we were always memorized them on stage, to really when I will really find out.....not the Day When You Found Out, I am telling you.

When I going for those Music Middle School try out....its for the Music academy, those require memorization, so I never find out.  I had a middle school private on cello, but we are outdoor too. How funny....how can things be outdoor?

Maybe both indoor and outdoor, how they design the stage.....There are outdoor situation.

Its called 司令台 Commander-in-Chef Stage. The wind gonna blow those things away, on the...holding stack made of metal.

When we rehersal, no its all indoor.


Did you realize I walking outside, that is totally 8 bus stop back and forth?

Its outdoor with all this birds never stop.....

I am still very very blind if I goes indoor. I never gone to indoor.



No comments:

Post a Comment