10/26/2022

No, Ice Skating on the ground I can see. You raise up your head up.....those ceiling light, or, a ball coming towards you, you cannot see. The ceiling those big white light, you looking up at it.

But did I ever tell you about that Ice Skating books?

They first had a roller blade?

That is 2 completely totally different gerne things. I don't know how to ice skate, i never say that, or I imagine I never say that for? 

That kinds of indoor on Ice has a wind problem, or outside ...traveling has the wind problem. I highly doubt you do anything in your life to move your butt a bit.  

These things are outdoor human knows that. They are nothing to do with the Olympia....at all in case you didn't know what is the outdoor those street...human might be looks like to you. They are street dancer groups. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment