10/06/2022

That guy looks more handsome than this bold guy or that Star Gate, which whom...near which captain, not Daniel? They all looks more refine human. Not anything like the TV. Not really.

Similar, yeah. I highly doubts that is their tempament,

All your 4 bubble tea, will never pass the next 1000 years, I am sure.....and ASMR. What a culture. Do you try on your photo art? 

Not Zoom Live nature, in case? Becoming streaming in public, on-line? We are so dead.

She is somewhat stressed. There is a door on her right. in front of her its me and that guy, behind us 2, its that door turtle shell, or they are all suppose to be turtle shell, I cannot see clearly....

This ship, and that missing long gone Facebook ship...that looks really horrendous, badly affects me. That one. They use a different Turtle shaping....vine, not high tech. But it is a high tech, and there is a cloth cover human head. Like 天啟 Their uniform its exactly that Facebook human. That kinds. Its dusty....I can see the records yeah, their high tech, can be open, its in the table. Dusty. it can open by itself its all light on that flat surface if open. I would never do such things.

I hate a lot of this things. Horrific to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment