10/06/2022

oh ~ he talks in language?!

 


There is a girl on the computer session towards me, but they working on their own computer, like the UB library those. I think they all wearing the uniform.

No, I have loads of shampoo I make sure 3 or 4 weeks ago, no I drink soup every single day, and make sure I eat eat eat eat eat.....starting 8 oclock, drink, eat, drink, eat.

oh ~!Do you mean NASA they hired Harvard?! No, I think she might be a blonde, and tie her hair up behind, lower ponny tail. I didn't know those human have a girl on the ship.

You walking in, you see. Its one of those their ship pressure door. Looks so turtle. their wall cannot be poke, its elecrtic...what.


You know how funny, Bob Dean uses to say...Saturn has a ship near by....this looks so Connie Island, i know long island....that looking? Their ship are in the commotion, I am looking from the Earth, their ship is long, just like those hallway suppose to look like. 

I wonder why they all looking like a turtle shell really.

And she is not on my computer, she is drinking a cup.....that is not coffee isn't it? The human can type.....haven't you seeing the strangest things just about every frame in front of my eyes, really. 

That looks like a mug. 

So human on the objective universe, has an utensil....why don't you saying its a container....dripping dew morning water from Gods, saying the sunshine here I come, those are leafy drinks not a coconut ever be open, because its greeny short bush my height can reach....not palmy....tree. Fallen I cannot see, too shining and brighten sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment