10/23/2022

Pharmacy board was never my vocabulary, correct. I was saying the PCAT scores. (UB 6+1 MD mistakes to go to jail)

Facebook I say: 

The day when that PCAT scores belonging to the Pharmacy Board property. Sorry, I didn't mean to say, it has nothing to do with the Medical Boards. I thought you all having an IQ, knowing that is Pharmacy Boards, what's the difference between them anyway, how you all ending up in the Map Line, Bermuda Triangle Down.
I didn't mean that you fail the Contacts lines to whom you make a phone call on your analysis reports.
It was Medical Boards are very loud. But I keep saying it was the PCAT scores, for some strangest reason....the pharmacy boards doesn't exist 16 years ago.
You got your entire Canada Bell phone lines wrong. In America, you mean ATT or Apple what phone company seeing the wrong things....all the way.
 
==========================================
 
You want a talk, why you are mistaken on a job, you meant it.....you claim, you see, you know it all.
Eraser? or you all needed these name whom have a eraser ability on high tech?
 
==========================================
 
You meant it in the legal worlds, only I have the high tech, whenever I wanted it, I claim? So no one sees......lol

==========================================

Let's not talk about high tech, you all so magical, not iron man. You see... a China prosperity to dare airing a name to that almost 8 billions human on one Planet, for an eternal games.
You bet on it......its they right or you right.

==========================================

Let's start on Ice Skating Comic books. Anna only gives you a command, that is not Dr. T sign. That is T = Tesla meant, you bow, kneel, flat to your own American governemnt.
But then again, the court room will tell you, its pretty much anything Anna's hand touches stuffs, they have to confiscate to their property. Its lawful at the court.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c7XZZ8v5Mc
I can just simply added to the court room, "I never intend to keep that things on my own property line, but surely when I say your Ice Skating Comic book or Sailor Moon on ice Queen to that asteroid time, it was a making it fun and jokes time, someone its working behind with her own money without debts still a pressure how to deliver a 2 years works, while where those human been should be in jailed, not on my toy. I never sent invites to them or ever be. So in case you confiscate them, I prefer you write something for me. Don't bother asking those jail inmate human to touch my stuffs....forever game. You give them a liberate right to 2 cents when they arguet me, disobey me, while those are the military order I sent out, as if my PCAT scores are faking it....its every moutful jobs including thoughts words while I regine that High Tech, exactly like your Project Camelot telling you. I don't need a lot of things to become a Honorable Suprior, for that every questionable jobs, not just their parents wish them dead. I couldn't care if they all end up in hell, to sound like I make you American a tiny pretty on the face for tiny merits you left. For as long as it last...."

==========================================

When I Anna saying something very big and clear, like Dr. Jack this one things 黑傑克 its from Japan. You assuming your parents knowing it every degree of everything to go home and blaming them. That is all your faulty words.
Second, A spiritual Honorable Superior will tell you, a basic MD standard supposed to look right EQ. To someone evolve as big as I am. Anna is. What that is? Your EQ problems.
Emotional outragerous quote numbers.
Thirds, when you gone to the UB law librarian, because 2 cents Anna says they are legal hired, or legal bar examined at to even legally processed their serial number, they are just like you, lawful career, they are the real lawyer......you start to becoming.......less than me Anna MLS doing my professional jobs, telling you that is where you go about for your parents, they are free, they are near home.
I can just simply say: You have an intention.
And while someone has a very big name on the Television, to that simple words called, "You have an intention." Its very clear, isn't it?

==========================================

Let's assuming we are not the same MD programs, I never apply MD. I only tried the PCAT to 2 school I ever sent my transcript fees at.....not on debts.


One day, they always meant it, anyone can becoming the MD. How I written my reports, you just copy every line from me, every step the way."You have an intention" included these kinds of the professional saying and the analyze report? You understand your mistake?

==========================================

You see, you all trying to sound like your American freedom individual big.....each you BIG itself. Your parents always know you have an intention no matter what. To when you staying in the line, to that when your kids growing up and others jailing never stop....you see, no one conquer that when you all sending to jail exactly the same time, same rate, same games, same claim you all saying?
To that 2014 one human went in, to how it ends up ......to how it will forever feel, there is nothing exist anymore, that industry its called Hollywood.
And while the TV saying a very small time interval story tale....meaning every few commercial breaks in between the story lines, it keep airing it, how small tiny this one industry meant it fallen Domino...not just Joey Fatone, the real estate means....if were.....Your American economy to your own debts you know your bank account.
Some human how they having a Visa to keep getting a Special Visa to American its redudant, they usually telling you that jobs has to be done 10 years before all things happened.
Not to say, you trying to make-up 10 years lost works lost jobs....on one human.
And to that one person, like me, how I do it....to every human on certain professional level up, will always ponder, or wonder, or records, or analyze.....
I am telling you, someone whom doesn't care one tiny heart of humanity, to every World here I go, to how many industry to fold, and gone....I never had a shame, I need any of you exist before me.
That will be as sadly as it ever meant, and said, isn't it?
 
 

 

==========================================

To that one thing I will tell you how you all hating this UB Academia Librarian, or UB library itself, or UB commons.....might be UB lockwood, or UB Capen included, not UB NSC, or UB Cooke Hall, or UB Knox, that is Dr. Fourner to be at (Evolutionary Biology)
Its that....for some strange reason, me Anna got move to the public library, might be one of those Buffalo region public library setting. There is no reason why UB needs to get you all hating them from me to start.
I forgotton, because my certificate its a public library.
Do you need me to tell you, I never apply to UB Academia Library for a real full time jobs? I never try.
I already ask the requirement, its a Corperate Librarian started background, so I never even imagined? His offices its in the second floor Capen. To that redudant, you imagine I ever tried to land a jobs in UB or were, that will be false, you trying to manipulating that System talk.
I got moved to the Amherst Public library one of those branch. There is no human going to the public library.
Any resource between the walk of that one library to their police station,. its just a hallway, where the foreclosure lawsuit on it the bullentin board.
That has anything to do with me how I Anna do whatever I ever wanted without you? Happy?
Maybe they just meant it the hostility someone exile, just it sounded it...there is no human in the public library.



==========================================



No comments:

Post a Comment