10/03/2022

No, the first hand data does not need to be a journalist, me, the librarian can be. Plus, UB might just still using their undegraduate or PCAT scores sayinig I lean towards the science librarian. At that time, the only Corperate librarain Intern, guess where?

Its at the Niagara Falls electricity company. Very very far. I don't really know why I just forgotton about the science librarian, I don't even know they will issue me anything at all, other than the graduation certificate. But let's say nick if were future validating he is GE.

I am not really the SMTV journalist, just filling in once, I belong to the audio English to English transcription department, or a little bit writer Science of Spirituality or Animal communication, so I am not really a journalist. I filling in once, that Thompson looking guy, at the Australia senator on the climate change....well, they might all together to label me on the science degree more than the journalist.

When you saying a journalist, you mean more like the political science human. They are like Obama. The librarian are mostly the English or the history major. To really becoming an archivist, you have to do some extra thing in the MLS, I didn't do that, I didn't do the science, I don't think I even know what that degree is for, and I already out of the program, finished. 

But I have seen the archivists do, because I have to apply some jobs. 

A lot of the ligible, you imagine whom wrote the words anyone can see and read it...fading it out. You will hate those jobs, i am telling you. 

The cataloging, no....that is not the specific things about that object in the box. Its a library you borrow a book sheet below.




No comments:

Post a Comment