10/03/2022

I am on the Bevely Hill Cops III. Its Murphy's movie. Zawanna, Kail, and 亞斯 their world, on science museum, bookstore, Spectrum, amusement park, or aquarian...

... ...They are the Beverly Hill COPs III ?!

The Queen Investigating groups, you know....what I used to say UB we had a basement, you don't happen to know what is a word "Archive means"? 

I show everyone once on the TV before?

You can borrow their schedule, they are not going to finish that in 3 months. Its the archivist going in to sort the passing objects that the Queen uses, and they deliver to the local like the Oxford basement. 

You know how funny that is....the Diana stuffs were in the basement of Lockwood, but I think the UB Archive department or some kinds of the very old book I borrow, its below Wei's office in Capen, all below President Simpson offices that time. Its an outter elevator. Me and Lee were in the basement of the internal stair down, you first going in the library. 

When I used to be doing the Oral History audio tapes, its someone I actually personally show up and talking to, and send that tape to the library. Its called the First hand Reference data, that is what you do?!


That groups only process the dead decease human clothing, jewerlry, boxes, notes, inside a box container whichever legally to be "archive".

No...not like the National Archive, America, you mean that National Treasure Movie?! No they process the declaration of the independence, that is a legal documents. They are the same archivists. Same thing.

No! I don't think 3 months or 3 years they gonna finish all that. You know what a library modern human does? There is a Meta Data sheet, its a part of the cataloging data system going into the computer.

I pretend to be CSI, but there is nothing to do with the CSI, its you have England Queen the full container boxes, you ship it to someone's desk, and that person use the gloove, to pick up every junks in it, and they have to label, photograph, check per page, anything fallen, and storage....well.

You want to just go over there seeing if you borrowing their Calendar Books in case? 



So the newspaper on those jewelry going in the Middleton? It goes to Archive? 

I mean more of her personal usage of the jewelry, and why would them be sharing the jewelry? Maybe I am not sure the jewelry part....maybe just all the books, notes, scarf, those kinds. You display the crown those at the museum human.

Is that the librarian too?

Yeah, but those, you mean they passing down the generation after generation, the details I don't know. Its just might be different located. The University sometimes kept those archive stuffs. Not just the museum, and which things you meant the National Museum? I meant the Academia they house the colection of the past them.


First Hand Data means

Meaning like me did that oral history with nick. I didn't just know him, I actually live with him. But let's say, I have another patron, and if I go to that person, I am the First hand Journalist people. That included. As long as you show up, that is the first handed data, like how you feeling about this person, "Warm, fuzzy, literacy, carrying a conversation, neat home, nice design, care about needie greedie things when they sorting book" , like the CNN did to Steve Jobs, that is called the First Hand reference.  You don't have to be in the relationship to say the first hand data.

I hardly doubt if what age you were to assign this jobs to lasting when I will be dead, you think you will be dead first, or I die first? You sure about that? You didn't talk to the Queen in person, so it will not be the First handed data. 



No comments:

Post a Comment