10/23/2022

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ Maybe let me try to be a decent right human saying something about an Eternal Love. Between your parents are the best evidence, that was genuine to each other. ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ

But this Era, or when it started.....My TV Princess Diary 1 or 2 saying I don't have a choice. Babaji that human, an extremelist meaning how he pays dearly, I pay with it too....one of those garbage things.

You don't have to go and dating to like 10 guys 100 guys, saying no one does your way. You can just pick one guy, even going to jail for him, or with him....if he is a potential, you going all the way, for that establishment of Love....to walk down an Eternal Love.

That is the genuine thing a friend would have told you. Not hurting any guy's feeling, many are just gays all the way. I even given that too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment