10/23/2022

From the last posts, I gonna say it again....the guys that getting back into this 40 years bracket, no matter how hopeful that is, if they daring to be in the field zone, most of them are establish themselves in somewhat extent, to saying....safe.

Some kinds of the guys have that brain.

You all girls are not a potential whatsoever.....I am busy sending human all in jails, however long they lasting themselves even.....

We never quit.....

You all girls telling the Court, you spending 5 years, that will be 44 to 45.

Anna is gonna live another 5 years. My entire life they know its that same math they say "repeat", for some strangest reason, they might really lay out every kinds of math problems to that structure, I just need to take 1 hour written all down, check them in 10 mins? That is what I heard, that is not what they told me....correct. They never tell me anything. I have heard that. That is more like a homework.




No comments:

Post a Comment