10/08/2022

๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒฎ (Lay down) .....what's wrong with the Capen Second Floor inside the Library? ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒฎ

That is called the Map Room, where they rolling out the map, laying there always in the public views. 

Lee and me were in the basement, you can take the elevator, we know where the stairs are upon entering the front Electronic door......Obama TV its on your right side of wall for his inauguration 

Shut up~ Birds.

 


No, I never apply, so I never got hired. I am not like any of you, where I see my life has no purpose to stay behind. Too many secrets, in case you cannot tell.

You can just memory it....     library.buffalo.edu

There is no University of Buffalo

Its University at Buffalo

My Intern its at 

https://www.buffalo.edu/mceer.html

MCEER represent as

Earthquake Engineering to Extreme Events


I have a reason to intern there MCEER Earthquake Engineering to Extreme Events (University at Buffalo)

You can just inquire with them, has anything to do with your military complex, those science museum or the Barns & Nobles, why I ends up there Intern? The last things it will never be I can read a map, how is that?

Not Climate Change, not the map. In case you didn't read the Linkedin, how I ends up on the description I say. I didn't know you suppose to have a full loads of your resume or CV to what, to get on a job, or somewhat close to a nature to apply for a job. That is an Intern, there is no paid, in case you never taken an Intern?

National Archive, they eat away all the dorm space money, plus, its share with another person inside the same room, and then shared the kitchen with another 2 roommates. I had to dormant to meditate, in case you didn't get the news not the National Archive Director, it was the Honorable Superior Flower Thousand Bone (2015).

 




 

๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŒฎ

No comments:

Post a Comment