10/02/2022

Kryon went to UN, or UN had selected a few head going in. On his website, there were 2014, 2015 materials....you can learning it from. About something after 2012, the reality diverge, to where the Snowball effects will generate bigger and bigger.

Certain paradigm shift, or that reality, or to that adjacent synchronicity will happen.

I cannot really read that many things including the Red River Manga 赤河魅影 There are a lot of positions issues to a lot of involved people on my own facebook and the world reality, someone did get jailed, okay?! I have the witness with me. Now, that was from the Taiwan part.

1) You didn't do Anna does, to return your home land to do exactly or happening exactly same things like Anna, or you didn't acquire the connection, or you blind, you damf, you mute, you didn't do a thing when you land. Same thing you didn't leave America

2) You are local America girls to pack up Pitch Perfect

That's it.

Red 40 its a dye makes of the Bug. OU language don't have 40, they starting at 50, called Ay.

On the wikipedia, you seeing my notes on +1 issues. that will be Ancient Chasez position. His names is Ay, on the Egyptian side.

River: d. a. b

Whatever that is, I don't feel like reading it.

Their positions are in the Alphabetical session of the OU, by audio, those transcription

The Sky

The birds

Zawanna = LEB 

Me

Kail

OQob, that is Ramses, from the Egypt side.

They are very very very very military sounding, especially that Ramses. They probably can be humerus, but I can tell you, what a military ought to sound like.

It will be I clap 1 min, you all laugh 30 seconds those training, exactly I say so.


No comments:

Post a Comment