10/22/2022

In this world, right now we are getting an annoucement board = TV saying. None of us know, if that is sternly says, implied jokingly say, or....for what reason says. But for a man and a women to say union, the girls better do a lot of works, like I used to say, from list 1 to 1 zillions.

But most time, girls are not like that. Sometimes a marriage doesn't need to build on the feelings. Not really.

That however one day, this one Earth sphere are not supportive to marriage, becasue most girls required eating. Somethings are happening in certain bracket very very very very badly.

If I Anna keep saying certain things, and I tell you its very very bad. You should find out not to do with that Simon whatever he does in life. Your life.

I seen it.

I don't care about the appearance, not I was not learning that, it was all the TV format meant God judge you not. But if the criminal justice department to show up crime reports and saying certain things, right. That is the reality, you stick to those laws.

The appearance, and the body shape, to how long you keep all that, its a mortality issues on this one planet Earth. Its not even being the Eternal Life yet. I don't think so.

Not even in 1000 years, you will ever break food free. 

When one day you are living in a world, where the appearance has no more issues= Aging process, well.....The way how Kail or Zawanna show me, there is a gravy sauce on the meat, I say we eat on the table?

Zawanna shows me in front of him.  Meaning in their worlds they eat. they even reading the books, having a what? A book clubs? The girl best friends on eye glasses, aren't they high tech? Maybe he told me garbage things 1 to 1000, but I am looking at it. 

There is food there.



Its very bad whatever happened. Its happening, and its still in working situation.

My every day jobs, you don't know what that really is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment