10/15/2022

I will tell you I almost forgotton a lot of this things......but 2 years ago, before last year, I still getting those blood clots looking stuffs, so everyone knew my showering quota 2018-2020

Its I soak in the water bath tubes. Your periods are not like mine now, okay?

You will have things running down, to those blood clots, you drink whole day water, you run to the bathroon 5 or 7 times at least, to washing out all those blood clots dark color, and you have a pain whole day, if you clump your back, to your abdomen. 

Right now, even those, my sensation are disappeared. I know lightly what those are, but those forgotton feeling are very very quick.

Meaning I straight my back a lot more, including when I lay on my bed.


I have heard, you might even have migrant, you cannot possibly, doing whole day, but screaming and cursing whole day long within you, if someone possess your body, and knowing your every sensation.

I will tell you, the average guys, even they don't do those melancholy sad songs, sunk it mood. Most time, they don't do these internal screaming, yelling, cursing, without a cause.

Averagely day and night, 30 days a months.

The body flunctuation by mood rate, by heart rate, by internal blood, or the mood, to propelling this entire body forward, swallen sensation to screaming day or night, you just didn't tear on your eyes to tell me, that is a pain in hell, cramp in bed. 

You wish someone did something behind your pelvic area, you suddenly head clear, like a regular day, you woke up from a nap, and nothing happened, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment