10/27/2022

I need to telling all you girls as I am the Sailor Moon fans. I buying their seasonal greeting card with the philosophy on it. But when I was in the elementary school, it was how early morning, I crawl to the window upper to coming down get the key at the door....or dancing groups on the field, to end up my imaginatin before 5 mins off the class, I will be jumping flooring, glueing on the walls. They called it today, the Spider man. Not the thriller, and it was not the glue. Its not the neightbor, it was the downstair, their elevator, the elemntary school its in my vision I can see school from my house.

๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ“


Those are not neighbor.

So when I becoming the 90s, there is a Sailor Moon. To When I finally having the guys in my life in UB or UB facebook, its a very very very loooooooong time pass.

What I imagine to have the guys in my life for.....

Til recently, I starting telling the uniform human kneel, crawl, bow...those stuffs. I start to have a realization about what you mean you have an imagination of the sailor moon or the thriller.

Thriller usually means the blood.

Your Sailor Moon means your princess realization outfit? Long skirts? My working clothes are up knee.

So....the points its....You wish the guys crawling back to you, on the floor, at the skirt long at the high heel, to your magnificent Vision of you becoming 2 bum heads meaning ears listening, to blonde hair, to this....a little bit sexual clothes, those are snail...behind a painting 430.

sigh.....I want to tell you.

Guys usually don't come back to kneel, to finding your shoes has a smell. Those Salior Moon drawing on "Crystal" format means. Probably the high definition means.

No comments:

Post a Comment