10/15/2022

I don't feel much better, I can eat what I want since I change my diet to meat diet?

The Truth would be 2015. I was led to Cheesecake Factory, sitting at their bench about 10 times, I have no ideas I was told to sit there. And I did. 

So you really asking me when I change my diet? That would be starting one day.....something I drop my entire practices, the whole life on waste, for one meat. Yeah, someone does those things. 

That will be 2015 spring/summer when I was in the Valley. It would be since that day on, its per bites Babaji says so. You pick up a food, and a bite, you order wasteful money, like Loving the Silent Tear Desserts all those fork lines, to cut it. He says eats, you eat.

You like those kinds of life? 

He says drives, you move on and drive?

This weight lose programs book, I ate about 3 days extra in Taipei station + breakfast about a week before the Asteroid impact, that is why it goes up.

There was none of that my decision. The cloud, the birds, the Babaji he that all he is?

How would I know I get to this part like 1000 coughing? Its very very bad, I am telling you.

No comments:

Post a Comment