10/02/2022

I am not finishing this Adam Hailey video....so....you technically goes to Harvard with their, not suicidal situation starting which year, so you have a Chinese name in MIT. My funding was originally submitted, or they gonna say movie Contact 1997 says MIT, one of those. They all doing those things behind, including Yale.

Well....the ghost study, you need something like a Cross. You ever watched a TV show in my Era, its called the Vampire the Slayer, its a blonde barbie girl.

You are not friends with the birds.

You are not too friends to any Eco-sphere. Earth all co-inhabitant including the Tree, your tissue paper, or soap going in the sink or the ocean....when you have money on the bubble bath those kinds.

Well, you define what is your reason you want to touch those Ghost line. I never really watching them, for when the Bible can be only, or that Dream Exchange Games, those are more urgent Time stretch to the legal statues. I have to wait, I cannot do it now. 





You jailed or when you believing to be jailed?! Court has to take time, I am not stupid. That Mark's sister Facebook looking...it takes 10 years on her Drug Store dealer on Walgreens.

Silicon Valley

Like I say many times, having money, to go there learn. You see people, you see IQ, you see a lot of the conference going on. Those are the higher IQ human at. There IS A DIFFERENCE on happiness when you having more IQ or the money, or a job there.

I been there.

I live in the hotel, they have human chi all around. You trying to accomplish something, you read your own religion in Chinese words yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment