10/26/2022

Did I ever say to you, the classroom of empty, meaning no human in it? But someone with an uniform finding it out there is a paper on some desks?

But then, if these classroom, whichever them its just a blurs space.

Define all the uniform in it? 

Then if you saying Science museum, or Barns & Noble having that....I told you those.

But if the projector at the dark space, only the beaming light from the screen its...the profile like those Prince Diary 1 Prince William those display? Is that LED light, something beaming at full dark room, looks exactly like that NASA really.

If you put a human figure next by enlarge, that is exactly how those human look, full of LED or those screen light on them, if they wear a uniform or regular cloth, or dress shirt kinda of like Eben Pagan, its kind all looking the same blurs to me. Sometimes its far away, or I pulling forward, they all having this laser pen....meaning high tech?

Did you ever consider how I truly feel it....one screen in front of me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment