10/31/2022

And to you girls UB suburban girls, for saying Bob Dean goes to "What" Conference. Those things you always put 2 cents saying like Controversial, but you will be drawn to more this Military language.

I never say anything coming out of the America media its not debatable, meaning you open your mind to listen something more than 4 bubble tea on the table.

I used to be living in very black smoke ever since 2014....I telling what I used to be on the table alone or with another normal human. Someone told me she can see aura. I asked her, "Do I look very blacken?"

SMTV has a OU language with ...everything else all around. I can see, know, and find out. 


Some of this people have a choice, have no choice, psycho, or conditioned, or studies, or competitive, or out of the system after the University....you only care about your own life, that is beyond that universe, you only hand up in the air, receiving the information "ALONE!".

Being independent

Being resourceful

Being aware

Being internal and external strong

Unless you absolutely met things like Anna, which, it will never happen to you ever in this life, you already have one Anna that knows exactly what to do. In 2014, I didn't have any help at all. 

 

A lot of the guys including the military might be out of their sense, true.

But one thing they know about you, its you never consider anyone else having a life, other than you the most important thing in the universe, why no one else get a life, so you just meant it, you getting every life the way you wanted, intended, verbalize, manipulate til when you can.

You assignment suppose to get near the classify, or the military, like a beauty pegeant. 

I hope you have your Pinterest account ready to proven it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment