10/05/2022

America don't have sweet. Jam and Jelly? uh....mash things are garbage in my views. I was vegetarian, Cake is a sponge cake in Tops, no frosting. Now the frosting I see its the Raw Egg White.....

So there are a lot of these snacks or sweets in Asia. There are. I used to be might not thinking this is too sweet. I have one piece. There are 2 piece in there. Babaji doesn't want it. See if my air-conditioning wants it.

The birds, the sky, the rain, the bugs, they don't want it. 

I kinda grows out of my privilege, I cannot take this sugary stuffs anymore. 

This ASMR okay.

I like these fried shrimp, a bite or 2, no coating. 

Rice ball, a bite

Rice noodles, few bites.

I cannot eat a lot now, I keep saying that.  I like a lot of those Japanese pink ginger, or the Korean yellow long strips raddish, you have to cut them thin slice, in the package. I really like them, most time when I watching them.

The side things. We don't have it here.


What is that I eat?

Probably 2 bites that Shrimp, 1 Rice ball, or 3 bites, 2 bites that rice noodles, or 5 bites?

No more a day eating schedule, one meal. Too much. I gonna get really really fat. 


So do I eat out?

I am on the weight program. They are very expensive, but they give you Asian somewhat amount, just too much for me right now. Still too much. But sometimes they give you small portion too. The Expensive human restaurant, I don't go there. Way too expensive to see small tiny food?

 

First, they give you a lot of the food amount in that Taipei station 京站 apparently you even have a problem walking all the way there, in my view. ALL the WAY, to finding all the food, I checking all around. That is WAY too many food. I cannot really spent that money, or not the appetite.  

Second, the lightest food I really eat, would be Y area, all the way the end...you never make it. Its a smaller pizza. Its a bread. I know I have to eat bread those time. 2018-2020.

I was told.


The regular normal process food, I eat them. Chinese Chive Mongolian pancake those, I like those things, but I cannot really eating them. The Sweet no...the Taiwan bread, no....Its a purely white bread. Just tear them apart and see, and SMELL. Do you know why the bakery has a scent very very strong coming out of the door? 

Every kinds of the food design, has a reason. 


No comments:

Post a Comment