9/14/2022

越南小尼姑, your diginity

You know how this, every story becomes a brand new? How is that China taken your own disciple on the gossips level, your Past Lords of me, happens to be the Digital Diva on surfing that internet, loads of your perfect disicples doing exactly your thing, lost in the sea of semen, in China? 

And I become the frugitive? Ever seen that movies, next by a Lee, which Lee? 

How does me becoming a Frugitive, how I ever getting that guess from, its Lords of your every karma, kalpa, sorry, not Karmic, its destiny, its every worlds receiving you with your diginity issues and I have a Lee from CADS....and do I want to know your next by Lee would be your 3rd German Late husband, or your best pal would be Elsa? No one watching your drama, to imagine a BIG franchaise on Disney, your Real Love Broadway show, maid.

My best friend position on the TV would be a Erin, kinda of....we talked, to saying best friend, she gets her jobs, I get home, that's about it. She is a nurse, RN. She got married to a Lee guy sent me an invitation with her landlord to be their priesthood.

Now, she is from 台中

Jason he is from 新店 all the way down, that Metro, correct.

So....the real best friend would be John Rockefeller, next by me. The TV meant, don't bother talking to that guy, I will tell you that, the situation how you division all these City Zoning district, and he is one year younger. 


Remember me, remember your dignity

I can write a full load on your dignity? or I imagine I write you a full load what its your this life dignity?  You were shy, you had your 80s photograph, 2 years....living in his German Doctor house, he has your wedding dress photo, I seen it. 

And...he gives you a wedding, you meant Buddha was all you search for, you drop the marriage the first day he asked you, or you imply him to say yes, and later were the Buddha's fault? Which Buddha, Shakymuni Buddha, or that monkey's same buddha or in Chinese language becoming 如來, I am a new comer, so I ask you, is that the Journey to the West Buddha to punish the monkey, is Shakymuni Buddha, or you have a future yet to come, that would be 2500 years ago,....its a fat Buddha?

(Simon looking up and looking down, he becoming a beast tale.......)

You have a tail?

No comments:

Post a Comment