9/02/2022

Your brother probably know what kinds of the character you are, might be you never can be talked to included.

The girls that assign by you, will always seem more lean towards you. They are. Most of the girls in this worlds are very very bad. They lean towards on, meaning you will feeling they needed you. That kinds of worlds are not bad.

They are not very capable, or one of them. And there are things crushing it down, until your back bent a little more each day age on. People wants to see you growing up. Not taken that, how faults each other is. 

What Oprah things you said, those things should never happen, let's say the child, or things between the girls. No....That is already improved, you just didn't know what happen, keep pushing that. 


Do you still have your room in the palace?

Were told?

Irene and Irene's brother has their room the same for 40 long years,....Its whenever you feeling to go back to. When I was growing up, it never comes to me realize, life has no hope. Meaning I never had a direction in life. 

I didn't know there are the reality of life, like some guys' IQ planning their entire life ahead, and they make it. In the money. If I were to be that functional. I have enough money to pass by, but i live in the transit, I...cannot see where I should be doing in life.

I learn everything in the school. I cannot understand what the Khan Academia says = all subjects. I only done one chemistry.

 

One day, I coming home.

One day, I turn on that television shows. For the longest time, there are nothing but frames to frame stories...I wear the eyes glasses to look at the TV on my living room sofa. Its per story, frames to frame, life per life. I didn't have time thinking about the family, but I had to run on....the World stuffs, becoming all this wall to wall lawsuit. 

And, each year, I holding on. I don't know what I am holding it on....but I have to hold on it.

Whatever it means to you about life.

Per day, passing. One day more passing....I finding out things, displaying in front of me. They are. Everything I wrote you, those are, the professional life. 

There are things in my own real life, those are personal. 

People transit passing by in the frames to eyes, eyes to eyes, each day....I wave that passing each day on. Did I tell you, that was the Tamang and Dean's song, I drift a wood on the black water floating it back....unlike the Penguin telling you. 

I have thought, what if I be later another 10 years...It frighten me every bones of it. No one in my life telling me a thing, all things. I fright of all the cold air, I have zero supports from all the things I used to see, hear, know, might be.

And looking back to UB, you would imagine things are tender to say, but American capitalism under, its a true reality, of that what you are doing the lawsuit seeing the Real Life Phrases.

Those girl never make it. Far away, these screen keeping sending in. Many times I close my eyes glasses cases. One day, not long ago, I found out....in this world when you cannot sustain yourself, you will have to live on the street. And...there are final chapters of that. 

Probably Last year, I found out, or this year. Because, that left year, may not be you saying it another 40 years. You cannot pay the rent, you gone. 


You both are hair thin....meaning starting early. Whatever that might say. 

So you learn any skills, or that is, how come so pressing? Both at the same time. Like intern outside the palace, no more room and board in the palace? 

Swimming pool towel with all the things so great...to a birthday card and the dog washing norm. That was a nice life. I never had those life. Its actually, I will tell you both now. Its very very dangerous. Very dangerous.

A lot of things, you are not told. 


Coming in the real living world, I will tell you....if you all IQ brain storm how to fight the lawsuit together, its best for you. Both family. 

If you hear me saying, that will not be possible, no matter how I lean out the way for you....the Real World, that Justice will tell you all No. Learn to grow up, learn that things, learn learn learn. Because....

Everyone has to. 

Its best you really learn, per line, per square, per sentence right things, what ought to be, not what or how convenience everything hope to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment