9/02/2022

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž This would be 22 years I read about Princess Diana. oh ~ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž She had a bf. Both suicidal to each other.

That is an European welcoming all relationship keep playing back and forth?

That is the Roman Catholics beliefs? Unlimited plays? 

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž In case you are not here, so I am talking to a wall....

A lot of people loving those cut and hang, cut and hang, and one day.....this becoming each other get on hard core, proven it, whom will make it to the end points. 

How come I remember was a Muslin....or a beach photo.  

It is a bf....she dies in another....

I seen her interview before. When people putting into one kind of environment....it becoming truly psycho that one.


๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž I don't really have a religion...anymore. 24 hours works on....where you cannot see, you gonna pay the rest of the eternity of it. Some human has the courage to hang me on the China Television....if ET does that, I tell you....keep going heart and hang, heart and hang? 

 


You can learn everything else other than the spirituality, and that several all things in life, I keep repeating it over and over and over and over.

Dr. Gabriel on his seminar, asking twice. First, its do you have any spiritual questions? None.

Second, do you have anything other than the spiritual question, there are many. He was a MD Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment