9/26/2022

You want to take my words to them, says I Anna says, with the photo whom I am on it profile with your daddy daddy car front shrinking yourself seat?

"Hi, my name is Anna. I coming here alone to inquire some information. I was with several girls friends in the University back them, that there are 4 girls +1, like my UB SUNY Buffalo, they had this 6+1 MD on the middle of America indicators lights on to meeting 4+1 MD at Taiwan Utah Land. Those are the System situation. 

I have these friends' faces ending up on the TV, for they don't work alone. But they might be tiny house project to the average girls that ending up below the poverty line, including their income or their age to seeking a job. 

I don't have an issue, but they all are. That situation right now are defined at 4+1 situation. 

I want to know if they are to be putting a smaller trailer home like Tiny house in the TLC TV channel, what is the options for them to divide the lot?! Because we also have the Water Pipe line to the City Hall debates underground water situation or the water pipe Tape Water usage, I am a chemist, I process the garbage those kinds, so I will be frankly telling you, it was more for their accidental insurance they fallen inside their own home....TV says or I say the impaired me upon 6+1 MD or 4+1 MD meeting Mummy (1999), you can tell those meeting adjorn situation all by yourself.

Their movie name is called Tiny Time 4.0 (小世代) Its a China made movie, and they are in the court room probably as long as they can ever remembered, so their life all lost it the momentum with the guys. There are several books all about them. I only just write them some. 

Many state probably not supportive to why these situation to putting the people together again once they leave the college, but this situation might be invovled where the Movie was made, that will be China or Japan. I was wondering, what kinds of the resources from your side America land to when that will EVER happen, in their average income line statues...they comply to the TV a little bit how to mind working their future plan.

They are not a very strong character in life, but they are in words fighting are exactly just like the TV hostile without the guys around.  My background are a chemist, and I have my rudimentary subjects written up with the Google blogger. You can inquire the Google if they lent you some of those materials, I can participate putting a demo house so they can throw away all their junks humilitry running deep, all these very New Age pillow or someone will have the records how the modern girls age, everyone are the humility running deep. The project intent they rise up their standard of living, and while teaching other to, they might realize whom they were, what they were, or whom they thought they would ever be ...Free. "




No comments:

Post a Comment