9/26/2022

You have a budget, you have a saving, you have a movie, you have a Farmville....you take your minds off some of this things that nothing goes your way.

I already can see how you all get together fighting on those community projects. How you all used to be doing that CAC Projects.

Ayo used to be on the top.....

I only asking you to write things down.

Start to paying an attention where you go, what you see, what you without.

Organize your paper works

Organize your future plan

Looking at your own current financial situation

You envision what jobs you have, you might have to go alone, what you gonna do?  

Look at the Skype or the zoom, how you ever talking to each other EVER AGAIN! 

I haven't really talking to ANY UB guys, from my facebook, the same honor class or the honor program, or the fratenity...etc....

I CAN NEVER imagine what they WILL EVER says without Ayo, to be honest. They are ALL FROM UB, you cannot possibility telling me Eben Pagan exist anywhere. 

How you all ending up on the TV, just like ET SAYS the FUTURE!  They are humility running deep says, I am telling you.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment